Welcome

Sam! Samii! Mantha! Sammy Jo!
It's all ME!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

APA

Using APA format in my research paper is quite simple. To cite a source means to say specifically where your fact came from. You need to cite your source when you quote something from someone else. They need to get credit for their work. If you are directly quoting the words of someone else you need to put it in quotation marks.A reference page is at the end of the research paper that states the author, year it work was published, where it is published, etc. I will need to use APA format on research paper to quote my facts and to show me how to make my paper look presentable.

Practice Citation
Kausar Suhail, Zobia Bargees. CyberPsychology & Behavior. June 2006, 9(3): 297-307. doi:10.1089/cpb.2006.9.297.

No comments:

Post a Comment