Welcome

Sam! Samii! Mantha! Sammy Jo!
It's all ME!!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

USC SWIM CAMP

Every summer I use to go to a swim camp at the USC campus. It use to be so much fun. The camp was for an entire week, from Sunday until the next Saturday. I met so many new people my own age. Also, we got to meet Olympic swimmers like Jessica Hardy. We swam for 4 hours a day and had dry land for another 2 hours. Dry land is just another way of saying working out on land and not in the pool. So we worked out for a total of 6 hours a day. It was the best camp I have ever been to. Besides having fun the main point of me going to the camp was to improve my technique and drop time. The camp was definitely worth paying for because within the week I was there I dropped 5 seconds off my 100 freestyle. If you don’t understand swim lingo, this means that I got a lot faster and to do that in a week is just amazing. I was able to attend this camp every summer because my legal guardian was paying for it. And I am eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment